Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week snuck up on me somehow. I went and did my shopping without a list. Just my coupons with some ideas, Didn't do to bad... We spent $160.00 and saved $84.00 using MVP products and coupons. So, I saved roughly 33% this week

Here is the Dinner Menu Plan:

*Monday:
   Hamburger Helper / Salad

*Tuesday:
   Chicken braised with cream of mushroom soup served over egg noodles with a side salad

*Wednesday:
   Sloppy Joes with a salad

*Thursday:
   Oven fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans

*Friday
  Eat-out night

*Saturday:
   Spaghetti with garlic bread & salad

*Sunday:
  Whole roasted chicken/ roasted rosemary potatoes with corn and homemade bread

Breakfast this week will be:
*Cereal & Juice
*Eggs & toast & Milk
*Waffles & Applesauce & milk

Lunches will be::
*Sandwiches & fruit
*Leftovers
*Macaroni & cheese & fruit

For tons of more menu ieads, please head over to The Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be by for supper on Sunday!

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0