Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This week went by so fast! With Summer's 16th birthday and Kirstey's graduation, it seemed like I barely had time to breathe! I did manage to get my shopping done yesterday and did pretty darned good this time! I only spent $122.03! That is half of what we use to spend! It's nice having a fully stocked pantry!

We also bought a new refrigerator this week. We put the only one in the garage so I can keep extra milk and juice for the babies instead of having to pick more up every 2 days! Also, I can still use the freezer for extra good buys! Plus, the Hubbeast gets to keep drinks cold as he works on his project cars!

Here is what I came up with for this coming week's menu. This is just from my pantry and some meats I bought this week for a song!

*Monday:
Salad with strips of beef

*Tuesday:
Chicken in the crock pot
Rice
Salad

*Wednesday:
Beef Fajitas

*Thursday:
Barbecued Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Maybe an Apple Cobbler

*Friday:
London Broil
Three Cheese Pasta
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Garlic

*Saturday:
Left Over Buffet

*Sunday:
Whole Roasted Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Corn on the Cob

The daycare kiddies Lunch menu is as follows:

*Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich, Milk & Applesauce
*Macaroni & Cheese, Carrot Sticks, Peaches & Milk
*Chicken, Pasta, Green Beans, Banana & Milk
*Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Cucumbers, Applesauce & Milk
*Graham Crackers with Peanut Butter, Yogurt & Juice

Hop over to the Organizing Junkie for hundreds more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0