Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What A Fun Day!

Today started out terrible! Luke didn't go to sleep until midnight last night so, I got to bed around 1 this morning. We both got woke up around 6 am and neither one of us were very happy. Sophia arrived around 7:30 am. I got Luke dressed and we enjoyed breakfast.

Then it was time for me to give Rupert kittie his first insulin injection and antibiotics. He didn't even flinch when I gave him the shot but, I had to fight him to get the antibiotics in him! LOL  The three of us went out to play and of course Luke & Sophia had to fight a little (just for fun of course). We came in and had some choice time (whatever they wanted to do) and worked on a new sign (I teach sign language from about 9 months on), then we had snack time.

About 10:30 I somehow managed to get them both down for a nap so I cleaned the kitchen (it seem that no one else knows how to rake out a dish, load the dishwasher or unload it). I had enough time to sit for 10 minutes to have a relaxing cigarette before Sophia woke up. Luckily Luke slept until noon.

Everyone got up & diapers changed, it was time for lunch. Grilled cheese, green beans, and apple juice all around! It was cute to see them fighting over the highchairs! And, Luke actually started kissing Sophia! I wish I had my camera ready! TOO CUTE!


We played with the dolls for a while, had some learning activities, music time and had a snack. Sophia's Father picked her up around 4 pm. Then all Hell broke loose with Luke! I couldn't get out of his sight! He wanted to be under my feet no matter what I was doing. I think he misses his Momma!

I got him fed at 6 and we played until 7:30. We had a FUN bath time (he won the water fight by the way) and I got him in bed about an hour ago.

And the hubbeast wonders why the house looks like a tornado hit it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0