Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-Late


Yes, I know. I'm late this week. I just didn't feel well yesterday so I took it easy. It's been fairly crazy around here lately. Most nights the past couple of weeks I have Luke late. I love him to death but he is VERY active and has learned how to fight taking a nap. So, some days there is no nap and then he is Mr. Crabs by 7:30 pm. Then I have to keep him up until his parents get here between 8 and 10 pm. He is REALLY demanding on the days that I have Sophia. He is SO jealous. She is a good baby and looks at him like he is crazy LOL.

Then we have so many things to do over the next few weeks. Kirstey's play, the Hubbeast's trip to Arizona in April, Kirstey's trip to Tennessee with the chorus group, my MIL is coming for a visit, Kirstey's prom, graduation, college, etc......Sometimes I just wish for a week with no major plans! On the 28th, The Hubbeast and the girls will be going to a drag race. The Hubbeast asked if I wanted to go but, I told him that I would rather stay at home with quiet. Plus, he could have a date day with the girls! So, I am SO looking forward to the 28th!


Our menu plan went well last week. We will see how this week goes!

*Monday:
  Chicken stir-fry

*Tuesday:
  Chicken fried steak
  Mashed potatoes
  Green Beans

*Wednesday:
  Rosemary Chicken
  Egg noodles with butter
  Corn

*Thursday:
  Roasted Pork Lion
  Brown rice
  Brussels sprouts

*Friday:
  Eat-Out Night

*Saturday:
  Left Over Buffet

*Sunday:
  Chicken & Dumplings
  Salad

That is the plan! For more menu ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0