Thursday, March 18, 2010

Menu Plan- Late Again!


I know, really late this week. Life gets in the way sometimes. I'll make this short & sweet!

*Wednesday:
London broil
Scalloped potatoes
Green beans

*Thursday:
 Eat-Out (Chorus performance for the girls)

*Friday:
Fried Chicken
Rice
Corn

*Saturday:
BBQ Pork Ribs
Macaroni & Cheese
Brussels Sprouts

*Sunday:
Roasted Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Root Veggies
Artisan Bread

For more menu ideas, hop over to The Organizing Junkie & check out the links!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when Von's has London Broil on sale! We're so there to purchase several of those bad boys.

    Your menu plan sounds delicious.

    I really enjoy MPM because I'm able to get loads of recipe ideas.
    Just another reason for loving blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0