Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreaded Schedule Change!

Well, starting this coming Monday I will have to follow a new schedule. I HATE when I have to change this around, the first week is always crazy. But, I start having Sophia full-time and will have to adjust. Usually I have from 8:30 am until 11:30 am to get all of my housework done before the daycare kiddies start to arrive. Now I will have to get up at 6:30 am and try to get everything done by 8:30 am. Now, I am so not a morning person!

I know it will take me an hour just to wake up & get motivated! I may have to dust off my coffee pot LOL. But, it also means that maybe I will get my sleep schedule straightened out. I suffer from insomnia and usually don't get to sleep before 2 or 3 in the morning (and that is with prescription sleeping medication). After a couple of days getting up at 6:30 am, maybe I will be able to get to bed by 11 pm.

Well, we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0