Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

 

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! The Hubbeast and I just spent the day together doing much of nothing. It was really nice not to worry about household chores, cooking, etc... But, today it is back to work ;o)
The Hubbeast went to the grocery store for me on Saturday (I won't get into the car if there is snow on the ground). He did REALLY well and pretty much stuck to my list! We only spent $64.00 for the week! That is $36.oo BELOW our budget! Woo hooooooo!

Here is the plan for the week:
*Monday:
   Whole Chicken in the crock pot
   Baked Potatoes
   Green Beans
   Artisan Bread (A must try)

*Tuesday:
   Garlic Herb Pork Lion
   Macaroni & Cheese
   Corn

*Wednesday:
   BBQ Chicken on the grill
   Rice
   Brussels Sprouts

*Thursday:
   Left over Buffet

*Friday:
   Homemade Pizza Night
   Salad

*Saturday:
   Oven Fried Chicken
   Mashed Potatoes
   Green beans

*Sunday:
   Spaghetti & Meatballs
   Salad
   Garlic Bread

Of course, I may switch up the nights but that is the planned meals. For more menu ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie and have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0