Sunday, February 7, 2010

Meni Plan Monday




This week is going to be a little crazy. I've added another infant to my in-home daycare so now I have my 2 teen-aged daughters, Destiny who is 10, Landon who is 5, Luke who is 15 months, Ashton, Bryce & Chase who are 10 month old triplets (I only have them occasionally)  and now Sophia who is 9 months old.

I'm definitely going to get a better routine down with everything. Housework, schedule planning, menus, etc....

I want to try to work in Breakfasts sand Lunches in my menu plan too but have NO idea of what I could feed the 3 frugally and healthily. And some of them are very picky and Sophia is still on baby food and formula.

I would apprecialte ANY & ALL suggestions in this subject.

Here is the menu I came up with for the week. We haven't done our shopping yest so I am going with what is on hand again.

*Monday:
  Breakfast: Oatmeal, banana, milk
  Lunch: Ham Sandwiches, yogurt, juice
  Dinner:
   Rice
   Salas

*Tuedsay: 
  Breakfast: 
   Pancakes, apple slices, milk
 Lunch:
    Leftovers from the Pineapple Chicken &  Rice, milk
Dinner:
   Meatball Subs
    Salad
    Tea

*Wednesday:
   Breakfast:
      Cold Cereal Juice
   Lunch:
      Leftover Meatball subs, veggie sticks, milk

   Dinner:
      BBQ Chicken
     Mashed Potatoes
     green beans
    tea

*Thursday:
   Breakfast: Scrambled eggs , toast, mikl, 1/2 banana
   Lunch: Han Sandwich,  Macaroni & Cheese, carrot sticks, milk

  Dinner:
   Beef roast
   mixed veggies
   Tea

*Friday:
  Breakfast: Granola bar, apple slices, milk
  Lunch: Leftover beef roast veggies milk or juice
   Dinner: 
    Herb Crusted Chicken
    Pasta salad
    corn
    tea

Satruday:
  Breakfast: Bagels with cram cheese, coffrr, milk or juice
  Lunches: Sandwiches & Chips Tea
  Dinner: 
   Meatloaf
   potatoes
   green beans 
   Tea

Sunday:
Fend for yourself day.


We will see how if goes. It has to help lunches go smoother!

To get more menu ideasd, check our Organizing Junkie web site!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to MPM! That pineapple chicken sounds good. I love anything with pineapple in it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0