Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thrifty Thursday



Last Thursday I talked about knitting/crocheting some cloths & scrubbies to replace paper towels in my home. I wanted to share some pics of some that I have already completed this week. These are so useful, easy to make and to clean. Just throw them in the washer & dryer! They also make terrific gifts along with handmade soaps, lotions, etc....





The above includes 3 cloths, 3 flower face scrubbies, 1 sponge and 1 bath pouf.






The above is for the kitchen. It includes 1 hanging towel, 2 sponges, 1 flower scrubbie and 1 pouf.

For more thrifty ideas, run over to The Coupon Teacher & check out Thrifty Thursday's

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! If you are interested in selling these, I would gladly feature one in a giveaway to get you some publicity. You have a skill that I admire!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0