Thursday, January 14, 2010

She Got It!

You may not know this but, my oldest daughter, Kirstey, is a senior in high school this year. She has been participating in drama for the past 4 years. Now, she has had several small roles in a few plays over the years. This past Christmas, she played the Grinch in the Seussical. The new play for the Spring is The Fiddler On The Roof. She tried out on Monday and came home yesterday all excited! (Now Kirstey has ALWAYS been naturally dramatic so when I say excited, I mean EXCITED times 100)! She got word that she was one of the children that got a call back!

I don't think I have seen her this happy in a LONG time! She has always participated in the plays in one fashion or another (mostly in the chorus) but, this is her first call back for a major roll! It is so great to see your children succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0