Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pics Of The Kiddos & Fur Babies

Yesterday turned out to be just as I hoped- a typical day. Baby Luke didn't come due to him being sick- poor little Man. So, I got all of my housework done and got so bored that I tried my hand at making my own laundry detergent. I am using it for the first time today.

The Italian Chicken wasn't a huge hit but it wasn't turned away either. Everyone ate it but said that it was just "OK". The Hubbeast did make it home at a normal time last night and we were able to spend a couple of hours together and actually got to go to bed at the same time!

I thought that maybe today I should put a few pics of the kiddos up since I have none up yet.






 My oldest son Michael.




 My Mom & my youngest son Robert.




 My oldest daughter Kirstey

  
And my baby Summer!

Now for the fur babies!



My German Shepherd Kira




The old girl Sabrina (going on 17 years old).




Sabrina's daughter Little Bit (Miss Priss).



Mysti The Krazi!.

 
 Rupert the Mooch!



 And Felix the Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0