Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday





I'm BACK! I hope everyone had a GREAT Holiday!

This week's menu will be just regular meals. My mind is still overloaded from all of the Holiday cooking so, easy favorites this week!

*Monday:
   Baked Potatoes topped With leftover Chili & Cheese

*Tuesday:
   BBQ Chicken
   Rice
   Brussels Sprouts

*Wednesday:
   Spaghetti
   Sauteed Green Beans
   Garlic Bread

*Thursday:
   Rotisserie Chicken
   Mashed Potatoes
   Broccoli & Cheese

*Friday:
   Homemade Pizza Night (Using left-overs)

*Saturday:
   Chicken Tacos
   Salad

*Sunday:
   Roast Beef
   Mixed Veggies
   Cornbread

That's It for the week! For TONS more menu ideas, please check out The Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding my 2010 goals, and I love your suggestions for being more feminine (the music & dancing part is a great idea!).

    Can you email me your recipe for how you prepare brussel sprouts? That's one vegetable I've never been able to swallow, but since it's been about 25 years since my last bite, it might be worth giving it a try one more time.

    balancingactbasics [at] gmail [dot] com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0