Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Eat From The Panty Challenge









 I think I did pretty well this week doing our shopping, I stuck to my list (even though I had both teen-aged daughters with me) Most of my shopping was done in the fresh fruits/ veggie isle. I picked up some lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, green peppers, peaches, bananas, and oranges.I also picked up the few meats that we needed for the week, two whole chickens and some Italian sausage. Other than that, it was milk, bread, eggs, kitty litter, kitty food, etc.... Spent a total of $106.00 saved $24....could have done better.

Here is the menu for the week Items with an * beside them are pantry items/meals.

Monday:
*Meatball Subs
 Salad

Tuesday:
*Italian Chicken
*Rosemary Potatoes
*Green Beans

Wednesday:
*Soup
*Grilled Cheese
Salad

Thursday:
*Roast Beef
*Mashed Potatoes
*Corn

Friday:
*Italian Sausage Lasagna
*Garlic Bread
Salad

Saturday:
Left-over Buffet

Sunday:
*Roasted Chicken
*Scalloped Potatoes
 Salad
*Mini Cheesecakes with peach topping

Thats our week planned! To find many more Menu Ideas, jump over to the Organizing Junkie and check them out! Also, to see who else is Eating From The Pantry, Check out Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0