Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eat From the Pantry Challenge






I've been reading a lot of blogs that have joined in the Eat From The Pantry Challenge and thought to myself, hmmmmm.... I should try that! So, I am jumping in! Now, I have no stockpile in my freezer or fridge so, I'll be working with the dry goods I have on-hand. The rules that I am going to set for myself are:

1. To use as much from my pantry as possible.
2. To purchase ONLY what is needed to round out the meals such as meats and dairy.
3. To be as creative as possible!
4. To list what I used from my pantry at the end of  every week.
5. To put the $ saved towards saving for a freezer (mine quit a little over a year ago).

Now, mind you that my pantry isn't huge but I do have a good stockpile so hopefully this will teach me how to use my pantry better in the future. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0