Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This Week's Shopping

This week since I wasn't feeling well, I sent the Hubbeast to the store with a list and the coupon organizer. I know, I must have been crazy right? But, to my surprise he did very well! Here is what he came home with:

  • a 24 pk case of water
  • 40lb box of Tidy Cats kitty litter
  • 2-4lb bags or navel oranges
  • 2 BIG chuck roasts (both over 4 lbs)
  • 1 large box of Hefty trash bags
  • Family sized box of Luzianne tea bags
  • 1 box of 1 gallon freezer bags
  • 1 bottle of shampoo
  • 4 cans of spaghetti & meatballs, ravioli, etc
  • 2.5 lbs of bananas
  • 1 Sunday newspaper
  • 1 1/2 dozen eggs
It came to a grand total of $61.77 with a savings of $21.05! Not too bad for sending the Hubbeast who usually adds all sorts of "extras" to our buggy when we go shopping! We still may have to pick up milk later this week but, other than that we are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0