Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sorry I've Been MIA

This week I decided to take a break from the computer and just spend time with the family. The Hubbeast worked and was on-call up until Thursday and when we could we were trying to finish up on Christmas shopping. We finished Christmas Eve (calling it close again).

My oldest son surprised me and showed up on Christmas day. AND he was in a suit, tie & hat! I hadn't seen him dressed up since his prom 7 years ago! We spent the day cooking, eating, and just enjoying being together. My youngest son didn't make it and was missed terribly. But then I got another Christmas surprise when we traveled to Virgina to visit my Father on the 26th- my youngest son was there!

It has been a WONDERFUL Christmas. Everyone got to spend time together and we are all healthy- what more could I ask for?

I hope you had a terrific Holiday! And I'll be back to posting regularly tomorrow!

Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0