I didn't do to well shopping this week. I saved some $, don't get me wrong, but only $51! I spent a total of $176, leaving me with only $224 left for December (trying to keep it at $400 for the month).
Things I KNOW I did wrong:
1. I didn't research the weekly sales fliers (BAD BAD mistake).
2. I didn't have enough time to go through my coupons fully.
3. I just had a general list instead of a detailed one.
4. The Hubbeast kept saying "Oooooh, look! The New York strips are reduced"! Or, "We need peanut butter & it's on sale"!
5. I went on an empty stomach!
I DID, however, stock up on a lot of items! Here is a list of some of the items I bought for the stockpile ( what I remember anyhow):
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
shampoo & conditioner
popcorn (got a GREAT deat- BOGO & coupon)
macaroni & cheese
Some things that I completely forgot to pic up:
So, Jeff will stop and pick up those few items. And, Lesson learned- make sure I PLAN for the shopping! LOL