Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



This week I will be trying some new recipes. I will report back on how the family likes/dislikes them (I've got 2 EXTREMELY picky people in the house). I am also getting back to the lower-carb diet that my doctor put me on to help control my PCOS. So, no pasta, potatoes, rice, etc... for me, I'll just eat more of the veggies ;o)

*Monday:
  Egg Noodles
  Green Beans

*Tuesday:
  Chili
  Cornbread

*Wednesday:
  Potatoes
  Brussels Sprouts

*Thursday:
  Salad

*Friday:
  Our 16th Anniversary!
  Eating out and the company Christmas party.
  Girls will both be out with friends!


*Saturday:
  Oven Baked French Fries

*Sunday:
  BBQ Chicken
  Rice
  Corn

Thats the plan for now. I REALLY need to start planning for breakfasts and lunches, it would my shopping SO much easier. I'll try for that goal next week!

For HUNDREDS of other menu ieads, visit The Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0