Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gratituesday




    After the hectic past few days, I realize that I have SO very much to be grateful for! I am so lucky that everyone in my family is here today, alive and well. When you are faced with a life & death emergency, it changes your perspective, makes you realize what is truly important in life.  The Hubbeast and I have been so caught up in getting this bill paid, that bill paid, etc... that it was consuming us. Thursday was our wake up call.
I don't care if we loose the internet, cable, cell phones, etc... we are all HERE and that is all that matters!
    So, where you feel like life is overwhelming you. When life, bills, etc... are too much. Look around at what you have! Your Family! If you lost them, would all those things really matter?

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0