Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday #3



Sorry for the late post but I had Summer (my youngest) was home with a bad migraine. I think that she is going to have to go back to the neurologist and try a different medication. The last one they put her on (Topamax) caused her to lose weight and she is very thin already.

So, now onto the Menu for the week!

*Monday:
Crock Pot Roasted Chicken Thighs
Pasta
Brussels Sprouts

*Tuesday:
Baked Mac & Cheese
Salad

*Wednesday:
Tropical Chicken
Rice

*Thursday:
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

*Friday:
Eat-Out Night

*Saturday:
Chicken & Dumplings

*Sunday:
Pork Fried Rice with Broccoli

So far, that is the plan but I usually change things around depending on my mood. I may not have what is listed on the night planned but, I usually do not vary from the meals themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0