Friday, October 16, 2009

Foodie Friday

Well, the TV repair person will be here to fix (hopefully) the problem between 1 and 3 today. Cross my fingers, eyes & tongue! We made it through one day with the TV not working but, it was WAY to quiet! So, I kinda borrowed the Hubbeast's clock radio out of the bedroom for some music (I cannot stand silence).

And, since it is FOODIE FRIDAY, I want to list a new recipe for the week so, here it is from Recipezaar.com!


Nate's Sausage

By: ussmcclenahan
Oct 15, 2009

Breakfast sausage that has a sweet taste. I made this up basing proportions on other sausage recipes I have seen. I like best the fast that no special spices like cure #1 or MSG are required. Enjoy

SERVES 6 -8 , 6 -8 patties (change servings and units)

* 1 lb ground pork
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1 garlic clove
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
* 1 teaspoon onion flakes
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
* 1/8 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika

Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Make patties to fry until fully cooked.

If you try it, let me know what you think- I haven't made it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0